Well we finally were able to see her 'parts' on Tuesday. She has been bashful and ladylike every time we have tried to take a look, but finally she turned over and let us know she was a girl. Here are some other pictures.
Ahhhhh!!!! I'm so excited for you!! I wish I would have been able to answer last time you called so I could find out over the phone. We have got to get better at not playing phone tag. I'm so glad you started the blog because I've been dying to find out what you're having since I got your VM. I can't believe it's a girl. What are the chances that you, Allison, Hayley, Jessica and me all have/having girls as our first! Crazy!!! Just think...our little ones will probably be in the same grade...wow...I can't wait for them to meet.
CONGRATULATIONS to both you and Brian! What exciting news!
How exciting to hear you felt her kicking last night! I am so excited to meet her and hold her in my arms and smell her precious baby smell. I can hardly stand the wait. I love the updates on how she is developing. The size of a large onion is the latest update. I prefer to think of her as a sweet little peach. Things are really going to get exciting from here on out.
I love you three (oops, you four) with all my heart,
3 comments:
It's a girl, yeah!!! I am so incredibly happy for you! Time to start shopping!Hope Brian like pink!
Love you guys,
Jess
Ahhhhh!!!! I'm so excited for you!! I wish I would have been able to answer last time you called so I could find out over the phone. We have got to get better at not playing phone tag. I'm so glad you started the blog because I've been dying to find out what you're having since I got your VM. I can't believe it's a girl. What are the chances that you, Allison, Hayley, Jessica and me all have/having girls as our first! Crazy!!! Just think...our little ones will probably be in the same grade...wow...I can't wait for them to meet.
CONGRATULATIONS to both you and Brian! What exciting news!
Mike & Jamie
How exciting to hear you felt her kicking last night! I am so excited to meet her and hold her in my arms and smell her precious baby smell. I can hardly stand the wait. I love the updates on how she is developing. The size of a large onion is the latest update. I prefer to think of her as a sweet little peach. Things are really going to get exciting from here on out.
I love you three (oops, you four) with all my heart,
Mom L
Post a Comment