Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Weekend in Portland

This is my girlfriend Jessica and I at her baby shower last weekend. We've been friends since grade school back in Illinois. We were in gymnastics together and best friends ever since. Her dad actually moved to Cottage Grove, OR and shortly after Jess and her husband Kevin decided to move out with their daughter Chloe who is now 6. Jess is due a month before me, Oct 6th and they still have chosen not to find out the gender. I don't know how she does it!
Saturday night Dan came over to my parents house for dinner. I hadn't seen him for a while and I think it was a little weird for him to see his sister so pregnant. He even got to see his neice moving around while we were sitting outside visiting. We had a great visit and caught up. He has a one bedroom apartment all to himself near Bull Mountain and is loving being on his own. He has an internet business and is currently working as a security guard at various locations.
What did Brian do on his bachelor weekend? Our neighbors had a block party and this is a picture of him with our neighbors little girl Kylee, he just adores her and evidently she adores the beer that he's holding. I think she almost got a hold of it at one point. Can you believe the size of the stein he has in his hand? We got them from Octoberfest in Munich 4 years ago

1 comment:

Aunt Becki said...

OH WOW, not only check out the Stein, but the beard too. I not sure I like the lil bro with facial hair. He looks way too grown up, lol. I like the fact he's getting adjusted to handling a little one since his is getting closer to being here. How exciting are we!!!!!!!!!!