Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day!
No pictures for this post, we just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! Brian was so sweet this morning, he set out a bouquet of flowers and a card downstairs, so when I went to get my coffee it was all set out. This afternoon Ashley went to her first movie with mom. I've been wanting to see Juno for a long time, so we went to see it today with a friend and she did sooo good. I thought she would fall asleep because it was around her nap time, but instead she decided that she liked what was on the screen and watched the whole two hours of it without a fuss! Then she crashed in the car on the way home. Tonight Brian came home early and is making a steak dinner, always a treat when he cooks and is home for the evening! I'm a lucky girl to have such a wonderful loving husband, but also to have to sweetest little girl that I've ever known!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You are right, Emily, you are one lucky, and very blessed girl. But then you deserve everything you have. Good people reap great rewards.
Sounds like Miss Ashley is a movie buff like her uncle Dan. To cute! I can just see Dan taking her to all the Disney movies."Uncle Dan, can we go see Shrek "12" again?" Such fun times ahead.
I am only bummed there are no pictures! That's ok, I get to see the real thing next Sat.
Love and kisses
Post a Comment