I came home from work yesterday to this big surprise!!!! Brian had been home with her and this is what they practiced all day. She's gaining more balance and bravery, but she's still cautious and wants to crawl. We just pick her up and put her back on her feet and off she goes, it really cute to see.
5 comments:
How exciting, she is so cute.
You sweet thing, you! Grammy and gramps are sooooo proud of you.(from the video, looks like you are pretty proud of yourself, as well) What fun we are going to have now that you are walking. Can't wait to take you to the park. You will be able to walk up the stairs of the slide on your own. And we can play CATCH ASHLEY when you decide to run from us when it is time to go home. Sounds like we better get in shape before we you next.
Love as always,
Wow, that's so exciting-so happy for you Em! Ashley is darling and I loved the "uh oh" clip too! We're planning to have a little one in 2010-not too far off :)
woh!!! That is the cutest walk! I love it when they are first learning. And, awesome that you caught it on tape. I'll be doing the same thing soon! She is just adorable.
How exciting to come home to a wonderful surprise like that one. You can tell she's so proud of herself when she gets to where she's going. We're so proud of her. We love you.
Post a Comment