Saturday morning we went over to Aunt Becki and Uncle Dallas' to say Happy Birthday to Aunt Becki. We walked to coffee and then played at the park. It was short, but we had a great time.

Aunt Becki and Uncle Dallas

Aunt Becki and Ashley

Uncle Dallas showing Ashley a caterpillar

Ashley thought it was so cool that Papa was swinging next to her
2 comments:
That was so much. But, you're right it was a quick trip. I love the picture of her and Dallas looking at the catepillar. I think I am going to put that picture of you and Uncle Dallas in the frame you gave me for my birthday. Thank you again for making my birthday as special as I felt. Love you guys
This is what a mom likes to see is her kids having a great time together. What a joy to see the fun you all are having. I like seeing family fun like this. It's great to be a part of all of this.
Post a Comment