Saturday, December 26, 2009

36 weeks

Less than a month to go before our little guy's arrival. After the move and all the stress involved with that we can finally focus on him and getting ourselves ready for another baby. Ashley can't wait and neither can we! I had my last OB appointment in Seattle the morning before we left and will see my new OB in Tualatin the beginning of the year. I knew I wanted to deliver at the hospital down the street from my parents house, so I just called up and made an appointment with one of the OB's there. I was lucky enough to keep my insurance from UW until the end of the Jan. It's cutting it close, but hopefully he'll come before then! Ashley was a day early, so I'm not expecting to go over my dates by much if any. He is still just a round ball in my tummy, not hurting mom's ribs too much like his sister did. I'm carrying him lower and I'm not sure if it's because he's my second or because he's a boy, but it's a lot more comfortable... not to say that I'm comfortable, just more so that a constant buttock in my ribcage!

1 comment:

Aunt Becki said...

I love hearing the comparaison between him and Miss Ash's. Love the buttock in your ribs comment. I hope the delivery goes well.