Thursday, June 24, 2010

5 Months!

Our healthy, happy little boy is 5 months. He is very social, smiles at everyone and loves to get attention. He's rolling over the second we put him on his tummy and doing this scooting thing I have on the video. I guess all babies develop their own way of getting around, but this one makes me laugh. We've been practicing sitting up, but this guy has no balance what so ever and falls over the second we let him go. One of his biggest issues is EVERYTHING has been going into his mouth. In the case of sitting, it's his toes, socks or shoes (whatever we have him in that day). So, he bends in half trying to get at them and ends up falling over. Silly guy! We've also noticed that his hair is coming in lighter, so I'm interested to see what color it is in a few months. He had such black hair when he was born. He's still taking about an hour nap in the morning and about 2 1/2 hours in the afternoon, then a quick nap power nap at 5:00 for about 1/2 hour. He'll get fussy after about 2 hours of being awake, but is easily distracted, so we can sometimes push him a little if we're out somewhere.








1 comment:

Aunt Becki said...

I love the kicking of his feet and scooting like you said. I can't wait to see you guys in 3 wks and counting. We're so looking forward to seeing you guys.