Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Picture Day

The kids had picture day at school last week. I can't wait to see how they turned out. Their teachers said they both smiled, so hopefully we'll get some to take home. I've been meaning to get professional pictures done. I wanted to take a picture at home with the both of them, but we were already late, so I just got one of each. Ashley was not happy about her outfit and threw a little bit of a tantrum. As soon as we got downstairs though, I asked her if I could take a picture because she looked so cute. So she sat down on the stairs and gave me a big smile. Stinker was just trying to give me a little challenge that morning.



2 comments:

Jamie said...

Dilyn has that same outfit for this fall. She just wore it last weekend...:)

Grammy said...

AWE!!! Cuteness times two.