Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween was sort of celebrated every day this past weekend. Friday Ashley had a Halloween party at her school that Brian and my mom got to go to. I was covering at work that day, so I miss out. Then on Saturday we went to a Halloween party at a farm near our house. They had games and prizes for the kids, so Ashley had a lot of fun. Then on Sunday we went over to Grammy and Grandpa's and saw Uncle Dan for a little while. He came in with this silly mask and Ashley just about flew into Grandpa's lap. She couldn't get off the floor and into safety fast enough. She wouldn't go near Dan with that face mask on. We had to take it off just to get a picture with him. Funny girl! Then we took off to the mall and went tick or treating there. It was a little disappointing since almost all of the stores were out by 5pm. I swear I read online they were having it from 5:30 to 7pm this year. Oh, well the kids didn't need all that candy anyways. It was still fun to dress up and see what all the other kids were. We played at the playground and rode on the firetruck (appropriate for their costumes) and then had dinner at Red Robbin. It was a really fun night.








Uncle Dan teaching Ashley how to play pool. She came very close to scratching the table before we decided she better use the guide for the stick









1 comment:

Aunt Becki said...

I love the puppy face. It looks like they both had fun. I agree about the candy being gone and the kids not needing it. They will know what it's like to have it soon enough.