Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Big News!

Well, if you are reading this you know that Emily and I are expecting our first child. What an exciting time. We first found out on March 4th. Emily thought she was pregnant and I was sure she was not. We agreed that I would take her to work and scan her and we would see. As soon as we had an ultrasound image on the screen we could see she was in fact pregnant. Neither of us could believe it! She was almost 5 weeks at the time and we decided not to tell friends or family until she was farther along. The due date is November 6th so mark your calendars. As we move through the pregnancy we will update everyone with pictures of Emily and the "bump" as well as ultrasound images and maybe some video. Stay Tuned!
Brian

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Conrgatulations guys!!! I'm so excited for you. I can hardly believe the timing. Our little ones will only be 5 months apart! How fun. So glad you started a blog to keep us posted!

Love you!