Here's our little munchkin at 20 weeks. Brian actually did my ultrasound last week but we've been so busy we haven't posted it. She was a little stubborn while scanning and wouldn't show us her face, so these were taken the next day. You can see a profile and a foot and in one image you can see that she's showing us she found her nose. Hopefully around 24-26 weeks we can get some good 3-D if she cooperates.


2 comments:
I love the one of her showing off her little nose. How are you feeling? Where's the pictures of your baby bump??? Hope all is well. Miss you.
JAmie
I love the scan of her little foot. She is showing you this tiny little extremity is going to wreak havoc in your belly in the months to come. Along with arms, fists and legs. Oh, and probably her head, as well.
Love her little nose. Cute how she is pointing to it.
Dad and I loved your visit last weekend. You three are such a joy to have around and we just love you to pieces.
Love my little family,
Mom L
Post a Comment