You're right, Em, you have officially "popped". You look gorgeous, my beautiful pregnant daughter. Give our little missy an extra love pat from grammy and tell her I love her and can't wait to see her. Thanks for posting these pics. They are great! Now that you know how to do it Em, keep them coming.
You look great and I miss you both alott. I've tried calling but no answer. I can't wait for next week. You are beautiful. Only to get pretty everyday.Hope to talk to you soon.
Sounds like the summer is getting you guys. The pics are GREAT!!!!! You look so pretty in the belly shots. This is so exciting. I have been brainstorming about to make the baby announcement. So, get back to me with what you theme is or colors. Love Always.
5 comments:
what a beautiful prego! You look fantastic! Looking forward to catching up with you!
You look great Em! Hope you are feeling as great as you look!
You're right, Em, you have officially "popped". You look gorgeous, my beautiful pregnant daughter. Give our little missy an extra love pat from grammy and tell her I love her and can't wait to see her. Thanks for posting these pics. They are great! Now that you know how to do it Em, keep them coming.
You look great and I miss you both alott. I've tried calling but no answer. I can't wait for next week. You are beautiful. Only to get pretty everyday.Hope to talk to you soon.
Hey guys,
Sounds like the summer is getting you guys. The pics are GREAT!!!!! You look so pretty in the belly shots. This is so exciting. I have been brainstorming about to make the baby announcement. So, get back to me with what you theme is or colors. Love Always.
Post a Comment