Ashley turned 3 months yesterday. It's amazing how fast that 3 months has gone, but I'm am so happy I've gotten to spend every day of it with her. You can probably tell that I like taking pictures of my daughter. I just want to capture every moment to remember it forever.
She is beautiful! I can't tell who she looks more alike. I see a lot of both of you in her precious face. Keep up with the pictures, it just shows what a proud mommy you are!
Hi Sweet Pea, Happy 3 months. I'm sure mommy made sure you had a special day. I love the pic of you in the car seat. You look like you have a spiked hairdo. (It's really a crease in the car seat). I also love to see you smiling so big, wrapped in your bath towel. Grammy loves to see those smiles. Makes her day!!!
4 comments:
Em,
She is beautiful! I can't tell who she looks more alike. I see a lot of both of you in her precious face. Keep up with the pictures, it just shows what a proud mommy you are!
Hi Sweet Pea,
Happy 3 months. I'm sure mommy made sure you had a special day. I love the pic of you in the car seat. You look like you have a spiked hairdo. (It's really a crease in the car seat). I also love to see you smiling so big, wrapped in your bath towel. Grammy loves to see those smiles. Makes her day!!!
I can't believe how time is flying by and how big she's getting. We'll see you guys really soon. We love you.
Way too cute, wished I could have seen you when I was there last month. Take care.
Post a Comment