Tuesday, June 3, 2008

She's Loves Applesauce!

Pay attention to the Mmmmm noise she makes. She's developed her own high pitched version and it cracks us up. I think it's safe to say that she enjoys eating solids now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ashley, you are toooo cute! I can't wait to feed you next weekend when you come visit Grammy and Gramps. I will have all your favorites and you can mmmmmm to your hearts content.

I love you sweet angel.

Grammy

Jessica and Kevin said...

How funny! She is just too cute!

Aunt Becki said...

Oh my gosh.....what a funny noise to go with auntie's funny faces. Can't wait to visit with you guys at the end of the month. We love you and miss you guys.

grandma Hey said...

This is the best medicine for a less then good day. I love to log in and watch this little girl eat her applesauce. What a joy you three all. Always putting a smile on my face.Love to the three of you!