It was cold and rainy in Seattle on Halloween, so we took Ashley to Northgate Mall. There were a ton of kids in some very adorable costumes, but I have to say Ashley's was still my favorite. Grandma Timm made her costume this year and it turned out absolutely adorable.
I laugh every time I watch this video. It looks just like a baby panda learning to walk.


2 comments:
Okay I thought that the birthday weekend was great but the costume has stolen the show. And the two movies of her are real fun to watch. Dad and I watched each about three times. I just love to make costumes... I watch the movie of her and I had no idea that it would turn out this way at all. I keep trying to think of words to describe it all and I can't come up with new words to use. Let's just say that I wear a smile on my face when I think of Ashley or Emily or you Bri, you are a joy to be a part of. Thanks and we love you three
That is awesome to have a mom/grandma who is so talented with a sewing machine. I am so thankful to have grown up with such an awesome mom. Ashley is just as lucky to receive some of the rewards of her talents. We love you and can't wait to see you at Turkey Day.
Post a Comment