Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Grammy Day
Monday was Grammy day. She was up for the weekend and wanted to spend one extra day with Ashley. The plan was for her to take Ashley to daycare at 3pm so she could get on the road and not have to drive in traffic or the dark. Well, Ashley ended up taking a 2 1/2 hour nap (Grammy must have worn her out!) so she called me at work and said "Do I really have to take her to daycare, can't I just stay here until you get home" Of course I said yes, I will support any time she can spend with family and not have to go to daycare. They had such a fun day, going for a walk and stopping to have a muffin at Starbucks and raiding my mom's purse. Apparently she liked my mom's rosary and debit card (the debit card is yet to be found) but this girl knows her priorities. She can pray to God for forgiveness that she has taken Grammy's debit card and gone on a shopping spree. Mom, have you checked your account lately? You can see from the pictures too that Grammy loves to dress Ashley in adorable outfits. Every time she comes to visit she brings up something new. Grammy sure has style!
Caught you little one!
Making sure she has her purse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh my goodness, what a blast we had last weekend. I just can't get enought of my lil sweet pea (your green outfit makes me think of a sweet pea). I loved taking you to Starbucks and showing you off. Everyone thought you were simply adorable and I had to agree:)
When we come up this weekend I will have you show me where you hide my debit card. I think it is in one of your many purses.
See you tomorrow night.
Post a Comment