Tuesday, September 15, 2009
20 Weeks
Well 21 weeks 3 days today, but this picture was taken at 20 weeks. So far the pregnancy as gone really well. I'm a lot bigger this time, mostly because I have no time to work out, but also because "he's my second", everyone has been so sweet by saying that. It makes it not so fun to dress myself in the morning, though. I'm feeling him kick all the time, it's quite amusing. He's a strong little guy and very busy in there. He's going to give his big sister a run for her money. Speaking of, I think Ashley kind of gets that he's growing in mommy's tummy. She'll randomly say it and include him in our conversation. The other day we were "brushing" her baby's teeth and she said "brush baby brother's teeth?" Then when we asked her where baby brother was, she responded "in mommy's tummy". I was impressed. She'll also just randomly state the fact that "baby brother in mommy's tummy" and point to my belly. I hope she's as excited about him when he arrives. She has been practicing with her own baby, feeding it a bottle, putting it under the covers and rubbing it's back, and of course holding and patting it's back whispering "shhhh, shhhh" when it's "crying".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You look terrific for 20 weeks. I can't wait to spend time with you girls when I'm up there. We sure need to do something fun.
you look fabulous. I am giddy you are having a boy. Want me to drive up some boy stuff? I got LOTS of it! :) Then I can take some newborn photos of the lil guy. I love your blog and getting updated with you guys this way!
xo.
Bridget
You do look amazing, Em. Pregnancy looks good on you! I want to officially say HI to our little guy and tell him how anxious we are to have him come into this world and how much we already LOVE him. Give him kisses and hugs from grammy and we will see him in a little over 3 month.(I am VERY late in making this comment)
Post a Comment