Oh, you sweet thing, you! Grammy has not written in your blog for a long time and I think this is a good time to start back up. What a big girl you are getting to be. I love how you stand there with that precious smile. Melts my heart!
You are the best Ashley and yes a lot of fun too. Grandpa and I really enjoyed our last visit with you. You are such a JOY to be around. When I picked you up at daycare and you came running to me was the best. Grandpa and I love you very much. We are so excited for you to be moving to Portland. We love you....xoxox
Hey girlie, I also think you're pretty cute, just like grammy and grandma say. I am so excited that you are moving to Portland; I think we'll see you more often. We miss you and love you a lot.
3 comments:
Oh, you sweet thing, you! Grammy has not written in your blog for a long time and I think this is a good time to start back up. What a big girl you are getting to be. I love how you stand there with that precious smile. Melts my heart!
Love you pumpkin:)
You are the best Ashley and yes a lot of fun too. Grandpa and I really enjoyed our last visit with you. You are such a JOY to be around. When I picked you up at daycare and you came running to me was the best. Grandpa and I love you very much. We are so excited for you to be moving to Portland. We love you....xoxox
Hey girlie, I also think you're pretty cute, just like grammy and grandma say. I am so excited that you are moving to Portland; I think we'll see you more often. We miss you and love you a lot.
Post a Comment