Oh my gosh, she's got her Papa wrapped around her little finger. I can tell Bri was having a hard time keeping his laughter to a minimum during that little skit. I love you guys.
don't you just love the imagination? sooo much fun. dilyn has started pretending that i'm the baby and she is the mommy...cracks me up. love ashley's little voice. very sweet.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, she's got her Papa wrapped around her little finger. I can tell Bri was having a hard time keeping his laughter to a minimum during that little skit. I love you guys.
don't you just love the imagination? sooo much fun. dilyn has started pretending that i'm the baby and she is the mommy...cracks me up. love ashley's little voice. very sweet.
How sweet! I love how she pats her baby doll to make sure she's all set for her nap too :) I can't wait to have a girl!
No wonder every one loves Ashley, she is so darling! and caring!! she becomes more sweet every day.
Post a Comment