Wow, I can't believe I'm 28 weeks already. I was always told that the second pregnancy goes a lot faster than the first, but I didn't expect this. The pregnancy is going so well, I really don't have much to report on. It's funny when I go to my OB visit I always ask them to compare my weight to what I was with Ashley and so far it's almost exactly the same which makes me feel good. I'm definitely not working out as much as I was with Ashley, but I try to walk on my lunch breaks and do yoga at home when I can. He is a very active little boy and when I lay on my side he really gets going in there. I was on call this past weekend and got called in at 4am. When I got back he wouldn't let me fall asleep and for a solid 1/2 hour he was kicking around in there. So far, he's not stuck up in my ribs like Ashley was, so I'm grateful for that. Although that was later in the pregnancy, so hopefully he won't do the same. In the midst of this H1N1 craze, I've managed to stay healthy and so has the rest of my family. I was one of the first to get the vaccine when it became available at the hospital and Ashley will get the nasal mist tomorrow. It is definitely one thing that will stand out in my mind when I think of this pregnancy and thankful that I never got it!
Monday, November 2, 2009
28 weeks!
Wow, I can't believe I'm 28 weeks already. I was always told that the second pregnancy goes a lot faster than the first, but I didn't expect this. The pregnancy is going so well, I really don't have much to report on. It's funny when I go to my OB visit I always ask them to compare my weight to what I was with Ashley and so far it's almost exactly the same which makes me feel good. I'm definitely not working out as much as I was with Ashley, but I try to walk on my lunch breaks and do yoga at home when I can. He is a very active little boy and when I lay on my side he really gets going in there. I was on call this past weekend and got called in at 4am. When I got back he wouldn't let me fall asleep and for a solid 1/2 hour he was kicking around in there. So far, he's not stuck up in my ribs like Ashley was, so I'm grateful for that. Although that was later in the pregnancy, so hopefully he won't do the same. In the midst of this H1N1 craze, I've managed to stay healthy and so has the rest of my family. I was one of the first to get the vaccine when it became available at the hospital and Ashley will get the nasal mist tomorrow. It is definitely one thing that will stand out in my mind when I think of this pregnancy and thankful that I never got it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is Brian Jr! Yep, Em, looks like Brian has the dominate features in your kids gene pool. He is absolutely a miracle and I can't wait for him to come into the world and bless our family, like Ashley has.
You look beautiful:) You are just the cutest pg momma ever! Love you sweetie. So PROUD of you!
He is soooo cute!
He is soooo cute!
Well, he is a little cutie and you look fantastic of course.
Also, your elf is super cute! Ashley's hair is really starting to grow...and curly like her mommy's...so fun!
OMGosh!!!!!! I can't wait to meet him either. Time is definitely flying by.
you look great Em! I did have a question for you with all your expertise...I wanted to get a 3D/4D sonogram but my hospital doesn't offer it and was thinking of going to a specific place that does it, though what do you think? Are these places okay and trustworthy? Email me your thoughts :) I know you're the expert! Can't believe we're just three weeks apart! How fast time flies!
You look great Em! So does the little mister.
Post a Comment