Yesterday Ashley turned two! My little angel is growing up so fast! She is such a gem to be around and I couldn't be more proud of her and everything she is. She had such a good birthday and it's not over yet! I woke her up yesterday singing "Happy Birthday" and she was all smiles and giggles. Then I told everyone at her school that it was her birthday and at snack time they all sang to her. Then when I picked her up we headed to the store and she picked out her own little cake for dessert. The funny part is I wanted to light a candle on her cake and have her try to blow it out, but she was too scared of the flame. She moved herself to the corner of her high chair and said "mommy, hot" I guess we got it across to her that fire was hot and she should stay away from it. So, I blew out the candle for her, but she was still nervous about the candle being in there still and wanted me to take it out. After it was out of her sight she politely asked for a fork and then she was very happy to eat her cake.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Happy Birthday Ashley!
Yesterday Ashley turned two! My little angel is growing up so fast! She is such a gem to be around and I couldn't be more proud of her and everything she is. She had such a good birthday and it's not over yet! I woke her up yesterday singing "Happy Birthday" and she was all smiles and giggles. Then I told everyone at her school that it was her birthday and at snack time they all sang to her. Then when I picked her up we headed to the store and she picked out her own little cake for dessert. The funny part is I wanted to light a candle on her cake and have her try to blow it out, but she was too scared of the flame. She moved herself to the corner of her high chair and said "mommy, hot" I guess we got it across to her that fire was hot and she should stay away from it. So, I blew out the candle for her, but she was still nervous about the candle being in there still and wanted me to take it out. After it was out of her sight she politely asked for a fork and then she was very happy to eat her cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ashley you are the cutest little one when it comes to eating messy things. It looked like you were having fun eating your cake. You are such a joy to watch grow and have around. Only a couple more weeks before we get to see you again. We love you and miss you.
Happy belated Birthday dear Ashley. Sorry I was so busy with my chores I couldn't get your B-day gift yet. I will give it to your dear mommy this week.
Love you big sister!
Happy Birthday, precious little angel. Sorry it did not work that we saw you on your big day this year, but know we will never miss another one, EVER, again.
Post a Comment