Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So Lucky

I feel so lucky to be so close to my parents with Brian new job. There has been many nights that I have called on my mom to come over and help with the kids while Brian is working late or has meetings. She has been so sweet to bring over dinner every time and loves spending time with the kids. Ashley gets so excited when I tell her Grammy is coming over and Isaiah is usually on his best behavior because I've worked hard during the day to get him his sleep!



Who would pass up a night to spend with these two adorable kids anyways!

3 comments:

Bahar said...

I wish I was there too to enjoy these two beautiful faces.
Love you all

Grammy said...

The absolute highlight of my week is when I get to spend time with my adorable grandkiddos. Nothing brings me more joy:)Oh, and Isaiah was cooing and smiling right before this picture was taken. He's got the serious face goin'on for the camera.

Aunt Becki said...

I know I wouldn't. I'm glad you like the pictures. They are such a pair. I wouldn't want any other niece or nephew. I love you guys!!! <3