Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mr. Ben

My Dad is so thoughtful. He was home last week and decided to plan an afternoon with the kids and I. It was a rainy day so he got online and came across Mr Ben who was playing music for kids downtown at a toy store. It was really fun for Ashley once she got warmed up. Isaiah had a good time too hanging out watching all the kids. After we listened to Mr. Ben for an hour we walked to the Kennedy School for lunch. We were told it was only three blocks away and of course with my optimism I suggested that we walk. Well, we got rained on both on our way to the restaurant and on the way back! Luckily it was warm, but we were pretty wet by the time we got back to the car! It was a very fun outing with Grandpa and we can't wait to do it again.

I just snapped a quick shot when we first got there to document the outing, but I think it's funny that I captured how tentative Ashley was when we first got there. There were a lot of people she didn't know and she wanted to make sure she didn't take her eye off them!

1 comment:

Aunt Becki said...

She's too funny that way. What a great way to spend time with you and the kids.