Grandpa really let her drive the boat. I thought they were pretending until one quick turn to the left and we all shifted. Grandpa took over from there, but just a little more practice and Ashley will be pulling us all skiing!
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Dinner Cruise
We went out on my parents boat for a dinner cruise on the river the other night and had a lot of fun. The kids did great. We were out for a few hours so I was impressed that we didn't get too many complaints out of either one of the kids. Isaiah got a little fussy around 5:00, but that's usually when he takes a little nap, so I put him in his car seat up front and he fell asleep for about 1/2 hour. He was a little crammed in there with his life jacket, but safety first and eventually he gave up to sleep.





His first lesson in boat driving.

Grandpa really let her drive the boat. I thought they were pretending until one quick turn to the left and we all shifted. Grandpa took over from there, but just a little more practice and Ashley will be pulling us all skiing!
Grandpa really let her drive the boat. I thought they were pretending until one quick turn to the left and we all shifted. Grandpa took over from there, but just a little more practice and Ashley will be pulling us all skiing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a fun time for the whole family. I love how Ashley was driving the boat. Just like her Auntie. My grandpa let me drive the fishing boat when we were out in the open water.
Post a Comment