Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Gift from Great Grandpa

This is a very special rocking chair and rocking horse given to Dan and I by my Grandpa Lewis. My dad helped put it together when we were younger and now they have it at their house for the kids to enjoy. I hope it will be something that they will pass down to their kids one day.







2 comments:

Raina said...

Ok really? That rocking horse is sooo cute!!! and Isaiah on it is even cuter. He is so big... I think I need to see this little man to believe it. :D

grandma Hey said...

Waht fun these two babies are to have in our families. They're both soo cute. I love the picture of Isaiah on the horse. I also loved the video of Ashley sweeping the floor in front of the front door. I can't hardly wait to see them in a couple of weeks.
Love you all four!!