Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Zoo Day

For MLK the zoo had free admission. Ashley has only gone to the zoo once when she was a baby and that was in San Antonio... I don't think she remembered it. So, when I heard on the radio that it was free admission we decided to check out our zoo. We met Uncle Dan there too, which made it really fun! I think our favorite were the sea otters, they kept jumping off the glass and doing flips, we even saw them get fed shrimp. The monkeys weren't very active at the time we were there, but we did see an orangutan get into his box and hide under the sheets. The hippos were out of the water and enormous, those are Papa's favorite. We were there for a few hours... until Isaiah told us it was time for a nap, but we'll be doing it again maybe when the sun is shining!

No comments: