Monday, May 2, 2011

Making Sure Brody Finishes His Dinner

3 comments:

Aunt Becki said...

Too cute for words. He sure likes Brody.

Grandpa Tom said...

When I was a little guy about Isaiah's age we had a Springer named "Spot". He was more my two older brother's dog than mine but you'll see him wandering in and out of the picture on the old super 8 video's my Dad took around our house. Like Brody is to his family, our dog was a big part of our family also.
Isaiah, I'm sure I was sitting by the dog dish feeding Spot also when I was about 2 years old but was probably not so well behaved just giving it all to the dog; I was probably eating some of the food too! Great video -

Grandpa Tom

Grammy said...

I was just able to view this video. How precious is this!? It tickled me to see the special bond between a boy and his dog. Brody is the best dog ever, eating from Isaiah's hand like that. Fun times ahead for the two of them:)