Thursday, February 23, 2012

1st Trip to the Dentist

This was the first visit to the dentist for Isaiah. We didn't take Ashley at this age, but she was going so I figured it would be a good time to take him. This way they would be encouragement for each other. I was really impressed, as well as the dentist, with how well he did. He was a little nervous about the chair tipping back in the beginning, but once he got settled and the movie "Cars" came on he was game for whatever. They even got a cleaning in.



1 comment:

Grandpa Lew said...

I have two brothers and when I was a little guy I looked up to my bro's a lot! So when they told me I would be a wussy for taking Novacaine I believed them and refused it when the dentist was ready to fill a couple of cavities. The dentist looked at me funny but said "OK - open up wide" and started drilling! It hurt like hell but I toughed it out and was so proud of myself that I wasn't a "wussy". When I told my brothers I didn't take Novacaine, they laughed, told me what an idiot I was and that they were kidding! I could have killed them I was so mad! Going to the dentist is still hard for me because when that drill starts I can still remember how bad it hurt.