Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ashley had been to the dentist with Brian, but this time she got to go to the kids dentist. She was so excited and did great throughout the entire exam. They took both kids at the same time and I needed to be with Isaiah to answer questions for the dentist. That meant Ashley was all by herself. I could see her, but her back was turned so she couldn't see me. She picked out a movie to watch as they cleaned her teeth. She was a little concerned about Isaiah so she asked to come over and check on him and give him a kiss, then she went back to her chair to finish her cleaning. I was really proud of her, the dentist isn't always the most fun place to be and she did great!

1 comment:

Aunt Becki said...

It wasn't fun for my one bit. I still don't like going, but I do it because it needs to happen. I'm so proud of the kids.