Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Big Boy Underpants
Isaiah is doing awesome with potty training, we are so proud of him! I've heard from so many people to not even try before he's 3 because "boys just aren't ready until then." He's sat on the potty before, but always wanted to get off as soon as he got on, so we really haven't pushed it too much. Well one night a few weeks ago Brian was successful in getting him to go and now goes whenever we sit him on the potty. Daycare has been working with him a lot too which helps a ton. He'll be moving into the Panda room in a few weeks where they really focus on it, lining up the kids to go potty every hour. He should really get the hang of it then! Last weekend when Ashley and I were in Seattle Brian bought "Thomas the Train" underpants, which he was super excited about. I'm hoping this weekend he'll do really well and we can be rid of diapers for most of the day. Naps and nighttime will take awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Awesome, Isaiah, just awesome!
Post a Comment