Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pancake Breakfast

I get an email every Thursday telling me about events for kids going on that week. I love planning fun stuff for the kids and a lot of things I would have never known about. One of them being West Linn's annual pancake breakfast and carnival. It was a perfect thing for me to take the kids to while Brian was on call a few weekends ago. The Easter Bunny was there and even though we didn't get a picture, Ashley gave him a few hugs and high fives while Isaiah stood a safe distance away and waved to him. He wanted nothing to do with the Easter Bunny this year! The carnival was fun, but the best part was seeing the fire engines and police cars. They let the kids climb in to see where all the action takes place and Ashley was even brave enough to speak her name into the loudspeaker on the police car. She instantly turned red when she heard her voice, but I was proud of her for doing it.



No comments: