Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Mama Day

I have so much fun planning outings with the kids. Some are worth while... other's not, but we're always good sports, have fun, and create a ton of memories. This mama's day we went to the reptile show in Wilsonville. I thought it would be something different to do and interesting for the kids. They actually really liked it for about 30 minutes, but they had a lot of the same reptiles and it was soooo crowded, we could hardly walk. Now that we have that check on our list, we probably won't be back (unless we're buying a reptile), but at least we know what it's all about. After the show I wanted to take the kids to the splash pad down there, have a picnic and make a day of it. That was one thing I knew they would LOVE. Well, the weather had other ideas (cold, clouds and eventually rain when it was supposed to be 80). Although we didn't get in the water, we still had our picnic and played at the park. I'd say it was a pretty good day!

No comments: