Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Mouse Trap
So about a week ago I got the kids in the car only to notice Ashley's carseat had bits of foam torn off the seat. She of course blamed it on Isaiah and I believed her. They had been in the car (although a short moment) the day before and his few moments of destructive behavior lately, I didn't think twice. Then I noticed a few droppings on my dash, but still couldn't belive it. Brian comes home that afternoon and says "I don't think it was Isaiah that took apart the carseat, I found shreds of my chapstick on the floor of my car this morning." Sure enough he found more droppings and figured it had been getting into the car under the glovebox. Ewe!!!! We set traps immediately and sure enough the little bugger was in the car again, but his time didn't get out! Luckily the one in my car was empty, but could you imagine driving and seeing one of those pop out from under the seat! No thanks! We caught one more in the garage (probably the one previously lurking in my car), but none since. My theory is they were attracted to the apples we had in the garage for canning applesauce. We'll be leaving a few traps out from now on just in case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment