Isaiah moved into the 3 Bee class the beginning of November. It was a little earlier than we thought, but they said he was ready and so were we. The Panda room had just gotten a few younger kids and I'm not sure if it was that or something else, but his behavior changed, he was acting up more and taking less naps (maybe because he was getting distracted). Who knows, but he's doing great in the 3 Bee room and loves the time he's in there. He's lucky to have such a helpful big sister through the change, too. I drop them off together in the big room now and she takes his hand and they wave good bye, then she takes him over to where her friends are playing. Now he knows more kids in his class, but in the beginning I'm sure it would have been more difficult without her there.


No comments:
Post a Comment