Friday, March 1, 2013

Beach House Updates

Grammy and I went to the beach house to do a little updating. We have needed new carpets since we bought the house, but are just now got around to actually making it happen. I didn't want a lot of choices and wasn't too picky since it's a vacation rental. I just wanted something that looks decent and doesn't stain easily. There was basically one choice in stock that was close to what I was looking for, so I bought it! No decisions to be made, no regrets, that's the one they had, so that's the one I got! Buying the carpet was only one thing on the list that Grammy helped me with that weekend. We painted the bathroom Friday night, painted the master bedroom Saturday, and hung up curtains Sunday. We were busy, but we were a great team and a lot of fun in the process, as Grandpa says "it was a productive weekend"! The changes we made make such a difference, thanks Mom so much for the help! I couldn't have done it without you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear, this is Bahar, would you please give me your condo info (availible dates and price?) my email: baharh@u.washington.edu, cell: 425-246-4695, I have unlimited text.
Thank you, missed you, much love, Bahar