Friday, March 1, 2013

Valentine's Day Kisses

The kids got some fun goodies for Valentine's Day this year. The best part is they were sent in the mail! They LOVE getting mail! My mom sent these lip suckers, chocolate bears, a necklace for Ashley and a car for Isaiah. Steph sent the kids really cute cards with $5! This was the fist time they got to spend their own $$. After their dentist appt last week we went to the dollar store and they were set loose. I was really impressed with how well they did. They picked stuff up, found other stuff, put things down, but eventually settled on 5 things they wanted. Ashley got a really cool flamingo egg. We put it in water and checked on it each day as it cracked a little more and eventually hatched! Ashley had been telling her friends and teachers at school, so she brought it in today for toy sharing. I got a beautiful handmade frame that I keep at work. Brian took the kids to "Ceramic Cafe" to make it while I was at the beach with Grammy.

No comments: