On Saturday we took the kids to the Clark County Fair. This was the first time they had been and the first time they rode on the BIG rides. I was shocked at how brave they were! The first one was a car ride that went in a circle... not very exciting, although Isaiah did have fun. Then he decides to go on the big slide where you sit on a blanket to go faster! He climbed up those steep stairs all by himself not even looking back, I couldn't believe it! After seeing him do it, Ashley felt brave so they went down together and that was pretty fun, but afterwards there seemed to be no fear from either of them! We took them on a roller coaster, the "Tilt-A Whirl" and the "Scrambler" or "Twist, I can't remember the name, but my stomach was turning! They had fun seeing all the animals too, but I think the rides were a hit!


No comments:
Post a Comment