Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Cooper Spur

I'm so bummed I didn't take my camera when we went to Cooper Spur. It's our second year going and this time we rented a house with my parents, which worked out great. It had a huge backyard to play baseball and run around, our own hot tub, a creek nearby to explore, and tons of room to have the Ronne's, Selby's, and their friends over for dinner and breakfast the next day. I think we had a total of about 25 this year. What was really fun was that we woke up to a ton of snow on Sunday morning. We had a few snow flakes while watching the pond skim on Saturday, but then sun for the rest of the evening, so it was a surprise to see so much snow on the ground the next morning! We even got to sit in the hot tub while it was coming down.

No comments: