Monday, June 4, 2007

First Kicks!

I felt our little girl kick for the first time last week and she's been playing soccer in there ever since. It is the coolest, weirdest feeling I've ever felt. It's like popcorn popping in my belly. The first time was about 5 or 6 in a row, she was really trying to get my attention and ever since it's been one or two every once in a while. We went to a Jazz concert this weekend and learned that she loves Jazz. She was kicking me the whole time. It was a riot. I can't wait for Brian to feel her. I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow, so it may be a few weeks still until that happens.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

How fun! I loved feeling Dilyn kick. Just wait until your whole belly starts moving around. It is so cool. Hope your allergies are doing better.

Love you both, I mean all three of you!

Aunt Becki said...

That is awesome about her kicking; they say music while in the womb is very positive for them.