Thursday, July 26, 2007
25 weeks!
I can't believe how fast 25 weeks has come, one more week and it's 6 months! I had my glucose tolerance test Wednesday and I have to say it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, although my stomach was a little upset after. I had the fruit punch flavor and I drank it cold, warm would not be good at all! The doctor seems happy with how everything is progressing and still looking good for our Nov 6th due date. We were told that we need to start looking for a pediatrician. Yikes, there are so many choices. Our doctor recommended a few that I think we'll interview in the near future. This was a huge realization that we are going to be parents very soon! I've gained 18lbs so far, so I'm definitely not starving the little girl. I feel great though and I'm still able to do my yoga and weight lifting/cardio class with friends once a week. Some things have to be modified, but I keep up with them fairly well. Brody and I enjoy walking around the lake a few times a week too and Brian joins us when he's not too busy studying. It's a 4 mile walk door to door so we look forward to some good couch time when we get back! I'm really enjoying watching how active she is these days. I can now see her rolling in my belly and not just those random kicks. Brian gets a good laugh at her wondering what she's doing in there. The other morning I set my alarm and hit the snooze button for 10 minutes and of course I instantly fell back asleep. Brian had his arm around my stomach and could feel her kick like crazy. Later that morning he was asking me about it and I told him I didn't feel a thing, I guess I was tired! Sleeping has been going ok as I have now figured out the beauty of a mattress pad and body pillow. I'm getting up about once a night, but really not looking forward to more frequent trips as things progress. I am a girl who likes my sleep! We went to a Mariner's baseball game last night with a bunch of people from Brian's class and we're going camping with friends this weekend, so I'll post pictures of those events when I get a chance. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment