Monday, January 14, 2008
Play Date
Last Thursday our neighbors Trent and Rachelle went up to the mountain so I got to watch Kylee, who is now 10 months and walking! I brought Ashley over because Brian was working. We had so much fun. At first it was really easy because they both fell asleep within half hour of them leaving. The only challenge was carrying them both upstairs and getting one diapered/changed while the other is entertaining themselves, but we worked it out. Ashley got a little tired toward the end because it was past her bed time, so when Daddy came home her took her home to get ready for bed. This Thursday they are going to watch Ashley while mommy works goes to the gym!
It was so funny because Kylee kept taking Ashley's binky out and throwing it on the ground. She hasn't had one since she was 3 months old and I guess she felt like Ashley shouldn't have one either.
Kylee loved this bouncy chair Ashley was in. She knows the sign for baby so she kept signing baby with her hands every time I referred to Ashley, it was so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How cute, Ashley sure has her eye on Kylee. Who is this big kid taking my binky right out of my mouth. The nerve! Whoa, how did Rachelle wean her so early?
She changes with every entry you put on your blog. We absolutely love how often you update. Makes Grammy and Gramps very happy.
When I look at the one w/her standing on the counter I think of dad's dream where she was talking to him. Like the baby in Ally McBeal.
See you in 11 days.
Post a Comment