
This was the sweetest thing ever. I got up with Ashley last night at 12:30am which is also when Brian came home from a late night of studying. She fell asleep on my shoulder and when Brian came in to say hi, he was talking in a whisper and she woke up, popped her head up and looked right at him. She got a big smile on her face and started talking to him, it was so precious I got tears in my eyes. It's hard having him gone so much, but it's moments like this that really make me hang in there. She knows and loves her papa very much!
3 comments:
Reading this brought a tear to my eyes as well. Good thing I get to see her tonight cause after seeing these pictures, I don't think I could wait another day. Tell her Grammy is on her way to swoop her up and smooch those sweet little cheeks all weekend. See you in a few.
Love and kisses
No kidding it's moments like that. We can't wait to see her again. Her expressions are getting more precious by the minute.
Now she is getting much more aware of everything. And those cheeks are just waiting to be kissed and kissed by this gramma. I really do miss her a lot and these kinda pictures make it even harder to stay away. Just keep the pictures coming. Love you three and can't wait for another visit...Sooon!!!
Post a Comment