Thursday, June 19, 2008
First Year Done!
Brian took his last final today. YEAH!!!! I'm so proud of him for getting through this year and doing so well. It was a tough year balancing class, homework, studying, family, friends, work, volunteering, and working in a little bit of sleep... he hardly had any time to himself and he never complained and never stressed out. He always checked in to make sure I was doing ok, and made sure he had his time with Ashley. I couldn't have asked for anything more. We're going to go out to celebrate tomorrow night with dinner and a movie or drinks after. Danielle (Ashley's Godmother) is going to watch her while we have our date night. I can't wait, I haven't seen my husband in two weeks with all the studying he's been doing.
I had to add this picture I took the night he was done with finals. He crashed! Poor guy didn't get any sleep for two weeks and couldn't even make it past 7pm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! on the first year done. Let the second year be a little bit easier for you. I start classes the day after I get home from Seattle. I can't wait.
We are proud as peacocks of you Brian, and in awe of how you balance everything in your "extremely eventful" life. We couldn't ask for a more loving, caring, accomplished husband for our darling daughter and father to our precious granddaughter. We love you to pieces and want to say well done to an amazing year. You handled it just the way we thought you would. Effortlessly (at least you made it look that way.lol)
What an awesome pictures.....glad to see nothing has changed about those candid shots.
Post a Comment