Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Go Seahawks!

My sweet, very generous friend from work gave us tickets to the Seahawks game Dec 7th. We had a blast! I had never been in Qwest field and it was an experience. It is one of the loudest stadiums and whenever the other team has the ball the crowd goes nuts. I didn't know this but Qwest field holds the record for the amount of false starts from the visitng team because the crowd is so loud! The day worked out so perfect. Our friends Joana and Steve came over to watch Ashley. There is a bus stop a block from us that takes us right to the stadium. It was crowded, but much better than trying to find parking. It was a cold rainy day, but our seats were in the covered section so it wasn't bad and we were dressed for a snow storm! I felt so bad for the people who paid hundreds of dollars for their tickets by the field and ended up soaked from the rain. Those are hard core fans!




They gave these out to everyone at the entrance. Whenever we scored you would see a mass wave of these green towels, it was pretty cool.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the game was sold out. What a fortunate girl you are to have landed those SWEET tickets, and to be under cover, to boot. HMMM, someone is living right. Weren't you a good wifey to take your, ever so grateful hubby (I'm sure)with you.

Aunt Becki said...

That definitely looked like it was a fun time had by all. If I remember right, that last time Brian was at a Seahawk's game was with our favorite Uncle Howdy. That was when the King Dome was still standing. We were in the nose bleed section and had to watch the game from a monitor.