I took Ashley about a month ago to get her 1 year pictures. I was really happy with how her 6month pictures turned out so I went back to the same place. This time was a TOTALLY different experience. Since her birthday is in November (right around the holidays) they gave us a 20 minute spot and rushed her through. If she didn't want to smile, oh well that was my problem not theirs. Well, Ashley was not in the mood to get her pictures taken, so let's just say it wasn't the best photo shoot she's had. We got a few, but I wasn't as happy as the first time I went. When I got home Brian looks at me and says "why do you go through all that? You come home, stressed out, unhappy with how the pictures turned out, why don't you just take them yourself?" What a great idea! I think from now I might just do that! Greenlake has some beautiful spots to take pictures this year with the leaves turning color, it would be perfect!

I loved her smile in this one, but my thumb is in the way and it looks like she has an elf ear



This was by far my favorite! It captures her cute chubby cheeks and her gorgeous long eye lashes
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, can she get any cuter? I really can wait to find out. She's becoming such a pretty lady. I love that outfit. I can't wait to see you guys again. Much love from all of us to all of you.
Post a Comment