Grammy is estatic, I can watch your videos now on my computer. YEAH! 15 months old, where has the time gone? Hope the next three weeks fly by, just as fast, when I get to see you again for our GIRLS WEEKEND. We are gonna have a blast, all us girls hangin' out. Don't forget your purse and cell phone.
It has been too long since the last time we've been together. I can't wait for our weekend together. I am so glad that Grammy and Grandpa are being gracious hostes.
2 comments:
Grammy is estatic, I can watch your videos now on my computer. YEAH! 15 months old, where has the time gone? Hope the next three weeks fly by, just as fast, when I get to see you again for our GIRLS WEEKEND. We are gonna have a blast, all us girls hangin' out. Don't forget your purse and cell phone.
Love you, pumkin
It has been too long since the last time we've been together. I can't wait for our weekend together. I am so glad that Grammy and Grandpa are being gracious hostes.
Post a Comment