I feel so blessed to be a mother, especially to this little munchkin. She brings so much laughter, pride, and silliness to my life, I love her to pieces! I love her hugs and kisses every morning and night, I love her giggles, her imagination, her silly faces and things she says. This Mother's Day was awesome. My little angel was such an angel all day. She behaved in church really well and after her nap we took a picnic dinner to Gas Works Park. Brian spoiled me all day cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner and I didn't have to lift a finger even to clean the dishes after. I am a spoiled Mama with an amazing family!
hey what a beautiful family and how lucky we are to be a part and to enjoy watching our kids enjoying their wonderful little girl. Thanks for having such a great family. We love you so much.xoxoxoxox
You are one of the luckiest Mom's in the world. She is so precious beyond words. I hope I don't have to wait until Sept to see you guys. I miss all 3 of you more than I can say.
Yes, you are one lucky momma and it is well deserved. Makes this momma so happy my little girl is so happy and well taken care of :)Sounds like it was a wonderful weekend and only one thing would have made it better, me being there!!!!
4 comments:
hey what a beautiful family and how lucky we are to be a part and to enjoy watching our kids enjoying their wonderful little girl. Thanks for having such a great family. We love you so much.xoxoxoxox
You are one of the luckiest Mom's in the world. She is so precious beyond words. I hope I don't have to wait until Sept to see you guys. I miss all 3 of you more than I can say.
What cute pictures!!! And, what a lucky Mom you are... being spoiled is just what you deserve!! You all are looking great!!
Yes, you are one lucky momma and it is well deserved. Makes this momma so happy my little girl is so happy and well taken care of :)Sounds like it was a wonderful weekend and only one thing would have made it better, me being there!!!!
Post a Comment