We went down to Portland last weekend to see my grandparents who were visiting from Arizona. We haven't figured out a good name for Ashley to call her Great Grandparents, so we called them both GG all weekend. It was a very fun, very relaxing weekend, just what we needed. We left Thursday night and spent Friday just with GG. We played tennis, went to the playground, read books and slept. Friday night we went over to our friends house for pizza. They're expecting their third any day now, which is weird because the last time we saw them they had announced she was pregnant. Time goes by way too fast!!! We're so excited for them and can't wait to meet the new arrival. Saturday the boys went golfing, mom and I went to Babies R'Us, worked on our puzzle and had an awesome BBQ dinner. Sunday we went over to Bonnie and Al's for dinner and left for Seattle around 4pm. Sounds busy once I write it down, but really it wasn't, it was perfect!
Friday, June 19, 2009
GG
We went down to Portland last weekend to see my grandparents who were visiting from Arizona. We haven't figured out a good name for Ashley to call her Great Grandparents, so we called them both GG all weekend. It was a very fun, very relaxing weekend, just what we needed. We left Thursday night and spent Friday just with GG. We played tennis, went to the playground, read books and slept. Friday night we went over to our friends house for pizza. They're expecting their third any day now, which is weird because the last time we saw them they had announced she was pregnant. Time goes by way too fast!!! We're so excited for them and can't wait to meet the new arrival. Saturday the boys went golfing, mom and I went to Babies R'Us, worked on our puzzle and had an awesome BBQ dinner. Sunday we went over to Bonnie and Al's for dinner and left for Seattle around 4pm. Sounds busy once I write it down, but really it wasn't, it was perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yes, it was a wonderful weekend! I loved getting up in the morning and having some of my favorite people there, sharing love and laughter (and coffee). Gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling.:) Grammy and gramps love being surrounded by our family.
It sounds like it was pretty relaxing. Ashes, you are such a lucky girl to get to know your GG's. I am sure and can see how much they love you. I hope to see you with Mom and Dad really soon.
Post a Comment