Saturday, March 6, 2010

6 Weeks

Isaiah has hit the 6 week mark. We've found out the this man loves his sleep, but can only get it when he's in motion. So, he spends a lot of time in the swing or we go for walks to get out of the house. He does well at night and usually goes to bed around 8 or 9pm. It takes a good hour to get him to sleep, but once he's there he'll sleep 4 hours in his cradle so we're happy about that. His cry still gets mom stressed out, but I'm working on it. I just want to fix it so he doesn't get so worked up he's blue in the face! The smiles he's been mastering the last few days makes everything better so I've told him he needs to keep it up! We had a lot of visitors for Isaiah's shower on the 27th of February. My mom and Aunt Bonnie hosted the shower for us. It was fun to have everyone meet our little guy. We were spoiled with gifts and so thankful for everyone that could make it.


We've gotten a lot of smiles when he's up and happy, which makes a world of difference. He's been "talking" a little too. I love their little coos. Aren't his dimples adorable!



Handsome little man... what you taken a picture of!???

Aunt Becki and Grandma Timm stayed with us for the weekend of the shower. It was the first time Becki had met Isaiah. He was a little stinker over the weekend, but she got to hold him for a while.

Joana, Steve and Nathan drove down Friday night for the shower and had dinner with us. Here's a pictures of the kiddos. I wish we lived closer for them to grow up together, but these pictures will be priceless when they're older.

This is the cake my mom had made for the shower on Jan 27th. It was a banana cake... so yummy! I'm bummed I didn't get a lot of pictures of the shower, we had so many people make it I would have loved to get more pictures. I was so nervous about little mister being on his best behavior. It was his time to shine, everyone was there to meet him.

2 comments:

Powell said...

I absolutely love the dimples...so cute!

Aunt Becki said...

He took his Mom's words to heart. He was a complete angel during the event. I had the time of my life and can't wait to see you and spend time again. <3