Saturday, September 11, 2010

Some friends will last a life time

My best friend from 4th grade came to visit us from Indiana. I've never met her daughter Dylan who is 3 and it was so fun to see her and Ashley play together while Jamie and I got to visit. She and her family decided to make a family trip out here, so they rented our beach house during the week and stayed in Portland for a few nights before they flew out. We got to see them on Sunday and they stayed for dinner. Then on Monday we met back up downtown and had breakfast with her parents and brothers. It was so fun to see all of them. I wish they still lived here, she's a friend I'll have for a life time.






They played so well together

2 comments:

Aunt Becki said...

Another blossoming friendship.

Jamie said...

Haven't been up on blogging lately...need to!! I love this post. Miss you alreaday and looking forward to seeing you guys again...hopefully sooner than later!